Thursday, December 20, 2012

Horton Hears a Who

Darlings, holiday shopping is simply my favorite.  There is simply no better photo opportunity than in a store full of expensive things.  And you can write about them on your blog and call them "cute" and encourage everybody to buy them, while you quietly giggle over your tea and imagine them reading the prices.

This lovely diary is perfect for everyone on your list!  Available here.   I bought forty for all my friends.
I simply adore all the quiet, tiny boutiques I find.  Naturally, they're all terribly exclusive, and the prices drive away the unwashed masses, so I feel right at home.  Occasionally tourists wander in, but the salesgirls are usually very good at withering glances.  Don't you just love the peace and goodwill of the holidays? 

Now, I really need a pick-me-up.  The mania of this morning's pill has worn off.  I'm going to rest here until Spencer Haughtingsley-Pickton can come bring me some Christmas snow. 

Cheers, darlings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment